Dubajic Law Firm stresses the crucial importance of watertight contracts in building successful business relationships. What we endeavor to do is to understand the diverse industries and apply an innovative legal approach in order to meet our clients’ needs, based on the knowledge acquired working in the leading law firms in Serbia (Belgrade and Novi Sad).
Our service includes representing clients in all stages from negotiation to the realization of the contract, with the emphasis on the tax, customs, and foreign currency transactions matters. We are backed by our Customs consultant who has a thirty-year experience in customs procedures and shipping through private business.
Our services include drafting a wide array of commercial contracts such as:
- Sale and purchase agreement and lease agreement;
- Service agreement;
- Consulting agreement;
- Loan Agreements;
- Supply and distribution of goods and/or services;
- Storage and shipping of goods;
- Licensing Agreement, confidentiality and NDA;
- Construction Agreement and mortgage deed;
- Secured debt contracts;
- PPP and franchise;
- Employment contract, management agreements, and non-employment agreements;
- Prenuptial agreement;
- Inheritance related contracts.