Human and minority rights and freedoms is the most fundamental legal area. Clients increasingly demand legal advice and ask to be represented in domestic and international court cases, as they are becoming more aware of their rights.
We help our clients seek justice in various cases involving human and minority rights and freedoms. Valuable professional experience attained by working in five prominent law firms with different orientations, has broadened our perspective to see the bigger picture and to anticipate all the consequences in the interest of our clients.
Legal services that we are focused on are:
- Legal advice on the European Convention on Human Rights (ECHR);
- Drafting and review of application to the European Court of Human Rights;
- Representation with the European Court of Human Rights;
- Constitutional litigation;
- Representation before Serbian authorities in order to protect personal data and equality, as well as to access the information of public importance;
- Representation before ombudsman.