Intellectual property law
Intellectual property portfolio has become the key part of the business. In the world full of innovations, including the fast-growing IT industry, the competitive advantage of each company is based on their IP assets.
In order to ensure that our clients distinguish themselves from their competitors, we provide legal services covering acquisition, protection, outsourcing, licensing and commercialization of IP assets. We advise our domestic and international clients in our market in relation to any and all intellectual property issues.
Key areas of practice include:
- Registration proceedings of trademarks, geographical indications, design;
- Patents and domain names;
- Advising on the protection of copyright;
- IP litigation;
- Commercial agreements;
- Unfair competition and trade secrets (know-how);
- Data protection, confidentiality, and privacy.