Company law & insolvency
Attorney at Law Dejan Dubajić has practiced corporate law in leading law firms in Serbia for years. Legal expertise of our team is additionally enhanced by the continuous support of our consultants.
Due to the thorough approach, we are able to establish and perceive legal and tax aspects of business activities of the companies and entrepreneurs, including start-ups. Our specialization is reflected in the international trade of goods through the assistance of our Customs consultant, who has three decades of experience with customs procedures and shipping.
Services that are covered are:
- Establishment of companies, associations, agencies, entrepreneurs, representative offices, branches, and all other business entities;
- Drafting memorandums of association, articles of association, decisions, records and the other documentation;
- Change of the company’s registered business data;
- Corporate governance issues;
- Labor issues;
- Tax and customs;
- Foreign currency transactions;
- Corporate litigation (including protection of business name, breach of special duties to a company, damages and payment of profit);
- High-value asset acquisition and disposal, loans and additional payments;
- Share transfer agreement and Shareholders Agreement (SHA);
- M&A and change of company’s legal form;
- Legal Due Diligence and regulatory compliance;
- Commercial contracts;
- Insolvency (bankruptcy and liquidation).