Understanding the case law in Serbian justice system allows us to dedicate ourselves to excellence in the practice of tort law, in both civil and commercial area. Through our practice of tort law, we endeavor to provide the greatest possible compensation for loss or injury to an injured party, in monetary terms or by restitution or as a non-monetary relief.
The damages for injury or loss include compensation for both material and non-material damage. Our attorney at law represents our clients before the court and the other relevant institutions seeking indemnity for the damage arising from:
- Traffic accidents;
- Damages for injury at work;
- Breach of contract;
- Violation of copyright and intellectual property rights;
- Risks covered by insurance;
- Damages in the event of death or disability of a family member or close person;
- Annuities due to the loss of income caused by an injury;
- Injury caused by stray dogs;
- Injury caused by fall on the ice or snow;
- Defamation and insult;
- Liability of parents or another person for minor;
- Liability of a producer of defective objects;
- The responsibility of organizers of performances and large gatherings.