Rights of foreigners
Dubajic Law Firm represents “one stop shop” for all legal aspects of foreigners’ personal status issues. At the time of great mobility of labor, we offer our clients efficient settling of personal status issues in Serbia. Primarily, we advise clients on overcoming administrative hurdles.
Diversification of our knowledge in this area, gained by our attorney in the leading law firms in Serbia, allows us to provide our clients with comprehensive legal service.
We are experienced in working with clients that come from the UK, Belarus, the USA, Canada, Latvia, Switzerland, the UAE, Germany, Iceland, Japan, Iran etc., dealing with legal issues mostly in Belgrade and Novi Sad.
Dubajic Law Firm legal service includes the following:
- Temporary residence permits (TRP);
- Permanent residence permits;
- Establishment of companies, associations, agencies, entrepreneurs, representative office, branches, and all other business entities;
- Regulations compliance and optimizing regulatory exposure;
- Work permits, including employment contracts;
- Real estate (sale and purchase agreements, lease agreements);
- Family law and international child abduction;
- Dispute resolution;
- Recognition and enforcement of foreign judgments and arbitral awards in Serbia;
- Inheritance and personal status issues;
- Misdemeanours and criminal acts.