Investing in the real estate sector in Serbia is a very complex process with lots of challenges for investors. One of the problems investors encounter when trying to develop a real estate project in Serbia is a slow and cumbersome process of license acquisition.
Dubajic Law Firm offers comprehensive legal service regarding real estate, based on sophisticated knowledge and experience gained in leading law firms in Serbia, with the application of domestic regulations and FIDIC rules of construction.
The real estate practice is based on representing owners, lenders, developers, and investors in the following areas:
- Negotiations and conclusion of sale and purchase agreements and lease agreements, including Airbnb business;
- Preliminary agreements;
- Construction and representation in the procedures of license acquisition;
- Joint ventures, partnerships, and equity investments;
- Real estate litigation;
- Prenuptial agreements and division of spouses assets;
- Mortgage, bank guarantee, warranty, and the other collaterals;
- Enforcement and bankruptcy procedures;
- Easement of access and right of usufruct;