Dubajić Law Firm from Novi Sad, Radnička 7/3, is expanding legal team and announces a vacancy for:
Dubajic Law Firm aspires to redefine the role that a law firm plays by providing legal services attuned to innovations. We are committed to encouraging potential associates to take responsibility for their career development needs whilst providing them with the support they need to achieve that.
Send the application with biography (CV) and motivation letter to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Application deadline: August 14, 2020, provided that applications received after this date will be considered if necessary.
- Legal trainee
Number of positions:
- 2 (two)
Skills and qualifications:
- LLB degree from the Faculty of Law in the Republic of Serbia (applications of senior students expecting to graduate by the end of 2020 will be considered)
- English language at B2 level – written and spoken expression
- Computer skills and strong skills in MS Office Suite
- Openness to an innovative approach in the practice of law
- Possibility of continuous professional development
- Professional attitude in work with clients and colleagues
- Official English language certificate (IELTS, TOEFL, CAE, CPE, etc.)
- Knowledge of other foreign languages
- LLM degree in Serbia or abroad
- Academic success throughout the studies
- Participation in law competitions throughout the studies
- Internships and participation in legal gatherings (conferences, summer schools, courses, workshops, seminars, etc.)
- Send the application with biography (CV) and motivation letter to the email: email@example.com
- Selected candidates will be invited for an interview
- The candidate may be accepted before the application deadline, which is why we suggest you to send your application immediately
- August 14, 2020, provided that applications received after this date will be considered if necessary.